Effective Date: February 1, 2017 (Last Updated February 1, 2017)
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect? Personal information is information that identifies you and that may be used to contact you online or offline. We collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis as described below. Our primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Services, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use and for use with our partners.
Our SitesWhile you are browsing our Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor and analyze your use of the Services. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with our Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions. Your mail address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you.
ForumsWe may at times offer you the ability to post content to a blog, message board, chat room or within our applications or other forums such as our Facebook page (“Forums"). You should be aware that any visitor to the Forums may read your postings on the Forums. Furthermore, any information that you may post to a Forum, including your username or other account profile information, will be disclosed and available to all users and viewers of that Forum, and will therefore no longer be private. We cannot guarantee the security of such information that is disclosed or communicated online in public areas such as the Forums, and you provide such information at your own risk. We do not author, edit, endorse, or monitor any Forum. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided on any Forum. We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to remove any content that a user may post on any Forum and restrict user access to any Forum.
iOS and Android PlatformsWhen you use any of our Games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Services. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Games you are playing.
Customer ServiceWe may collect your name, email addresses, postal addresses, and/or telephone calls with names and numbers to return calls when you contact our customer service group and we may use that information to contact you about your gaming experience with our Games and notify you about company news and promotions.
Game Data CollectionWhenever you play our Games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the Game and with the other players inside the Game via server log files. We use this information to help improve your game experience and monitor the performance of the game.
Other CollectionWe may also acquire information from you through your access and participation in message boards on the Service, your participation in surveys regarding the Service or your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
Ad NetworksWe may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. You can opt-out of personalized ads/recommendations from iAds by clicking here.
In addition, you may see our Games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our Game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
3. How Do We Use Your Information? We use information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this policy or disclosed to you in connected with our Sites. For example, we may use your information to: Create game accounts and allow users to play our Games; Identify and suggest connections with other Blue Sunset Games users; Operate and improve our Site; Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site; Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; Provide and deliver products and services you request; Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Blue Sunset Games and our selected partners; Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
4. Who Do We Share Your Information With? We do not share your personal information except as approved by you. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party, although non-personally identifiable information may be used to assist advertisers in targeting their services to specific user demographics. For example, we may provide third party advertisers with the aggregate number of males of a certain age in a specific country who are playing one of our Games.
6. What Happens When I Remove A Game or Unsubscribe From A Newsletter? You have the ability to opt-out of: receiving information and marketing emails from us; bookmarking or displaying the Game page to others, and of course the ability to delete our Game and rescind any permissions required to operate such Game, at any time. It is our responsibility to keep accurate, complete and up-to-date records, so any changes you make in the Game regarding your personally identifiable information will go into effect as quickly as technically possible. We reserve the right to retain the non-personally identifiable data collected during your use of the Game. We also reserve the right to delete messages, content and accounts in whole or in part, at our discretion, that we find offensive to the general public, uses profanity, causes complaints from other users, is not suitable for a general audience or infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party. For example, talk of drugs, alcohol, violence, strong language, gambling, crude humor, sexual themes or is suggestive in nature is prohibited.
7. Changes to the Policy We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.